We recommend users to follow this compendium, for a safe and hassle-free experience with Flash.
- Always clean your Flash aligners using our FDA cleansing foam provided to you; rinse thoroughly with water prior to insertion and after removal.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean your Flash aligners.
- Always remove your aligners while eating and drinking except while drinking water.
- Brush your teeth after each meal before re-inserting your Flash aligners.
- Do not eat while wearing your Flash aligners.
- Do not chew gum with your aligners on – this may cause them to dislodge from their position or result in surface damage.
- Do not smoke while wearing your Flash aligners as nicotine may result in loss of transparency and sheen.